拒绝睡眠一夜
失眠者一直在追求睡眠,
Insomniacs have been always pursuing to fall asleep,
从来不敢拒绝睡眠。
Never dare to refuse it.
我建议失眠者拒绝睡眠一夜,
I suggest insomniacs refusing to sleep for a night.
你看看你能不能拒绝睡眠一夜。
You can have a try to see if you can refuse to sleep for a night.
当你做这个实验,
When you do this experiment,
你拒绝睡眠一夜之后,
that is you refuse to sleep for a night,
你就会发现睡眠是无法拒绝的,
You will realize that sleep cannot be rejected.
睡眠到来的时候没有人可以拒绝它。
No one can refuse it when sleep arrives.
当你明白了这点,你的失眠也就解决了。
When you understand this, your problem of sleeplessness will be solved.
具体怎么做呢?
Specifically, how to do it?
你选择一个周末,
You can choose a weekend.
你白天不要多躺,
Do not lie in bed too much during the daytime,
正常的6点或7点起床,
Get up at 6:00 a.m. or 7:00 a.m. normally.
起床之后,你正常的生活,正常的工作
After getting up, live and work normally.
白天不要躺;
Do not lie in bed during the daytime.
那么晚上呢?
How about at night?
你就做一些家务;
Do some housework;
然后到23点的时候,
Then at 23 o’clock,
你就随意的看书,
read some books casually;
你今晚也就决心看一夜书。
You determine to read books overnight.
你就坐在桌子前,
Sit in front of your desk,
一直看书,
reading all through the night,
你看看你能不能拒绝睡眠一夜,
To see if you can refuse to sleep for a night.
等到你非常瞌睡了你也不睡,
Do not sleep though you are very sleepy.
一定要拒绝睡眠一夜,
Be sure to refuse to sleep for a night.
坚决拒绝睡眠一夜,
Resolutely refuse to sleep for a night.
用自己的意志力拒绝睡眠一夜。
Refuse to sleep for a night with your willpower.
当你这么做的时候,
When you do this,
你就会发现,
you will find,
最后你实在是太瞌睡了,
in the end you are really too sleepy.
你坐在那里都可以睡着。
You can fall asleep even sitting there.
当你做了这样一个实验之后,
If you conduct such an experiment,
你就会发现,
you would find,
过去所谓睡不着,
the so-called sleeplessness in the past,
只不过是你还不够瞌睡。
is just because you are not that sleepy.
假如你够瞌睡的话,
If you are really sleepy,
睡眠会一定到来的,
sleep will definitely come.
而且你无法拒绝它。
And you are unable to refuse it.
这样你明白了这一点,
If you understand this,
那么你的失眠也就解决了。
your problem of sleeplessness will be solved.